Children with autism communicate with the world differently than ordinary people. In order to allow them to live as normal as ordinary children, Haifa University of Israel has developed a VR system, which has designed different scenarios to teach children with autism to learn common sense. For example, crossing the road, going to the supermarket to shop, etc., such an experience can enhance the self-esteem of young people with disabilities and give them confidence to engage in basic daily life.
- 9D Virtual Reality Experience Dreams End Virtual
- 9D Virtual Reality Experience Museum Features
- Cinema Strange Shadow Illusion First 360 Degree...
- Wide Application
- Best Gold 9D Experience In The History Museum
- 9D VR Virtual Experience
- Strange Shadow Illusion 9D VR Movies
- 9D VR Movies Advantage
- 9D Virtual Reality Experience
- Why Odd Shadow Illusion Can Peer In At De-Ying
- VR Simulation Driving - Learning Driving Skills...
- Vr Simulation Driving Came: Experience Real Dri...
- A Refreshing VR Show Experience