As the age increases, the eyesight of the human eye will gradually decrease, the lens of the eyeball will gradually harden and thicken, and the ability of the eye muscles to adjust will also decrease, resulting in a decrease in the zooming ability. Therefore, when looking at a close object, because the image is not fully focused when projected on the retina, the object at a close distance becomes blurred. This physiological phenomenon is called presbyopia.
At the conference, researchers at Stanford University demonstrated a system that automatically corrects the zoom of the human eye, Autofocals, which combines the data of the eye tracker and depth sensor to mimic the natural adjustment of the eye and then automatically drive the focus-adjustable lens. .
Combined with eye tracking technology, the system can determine what content the user is trying to see and then provide the user with the most comfortable visual display. VR users do not need to wear glasses or contact lenses to get a good visual experience.
Currently, the device is currently being tested to more quantitatively measure the shortcomings of the system and test for any possible adverse effects or failures.
- 9D Virtual Reality Experience Dreams End Virtual
- 9D Virtual Reality Experience Museum Features
- Cinema Strange Shadow Illusion First 360 Degree...
- Wide Application
- Best Gold 9D Experience In The History Museum
- 9D VR Virtual Experience
- Strange Shadow Illusion 9D VR Movies
- 9D VR Movies Advantage
- 9D Virtual Reality Experience
- Why Odd Shadow Illusion Can Peer In At De-Ying
- From Virtual To Reality AR/VR Head-to-head Mark...
- Guangzhou 9D VR Experience Museum Is Very Popular
- VR Medical Training
- VR Poison Driving Simulation System
- VR Car Marketing
- VR Real Estate & Home Improvement
- Traffic Safety VR Simulation Driving
- Vr Traffic Safety Experience
- VR Simulation Driving - Learning Driving Skills...
- Vr Simulation Driving Came: Experience Real Dri...