With the development of virtual reality (VR) technology, it has begun to affect different aspects of our lives, including the way we communicate.
VR Audio Engineering recreates speakers in the form of binaural recordings using a processing algorithm. A typical binaural recording unit has two high fidelity microphones. They are mounted in a simulated environment and embedded in an ear mold that fully captures all audio frequency adjustments and is referred to as the head related transfer function (HRTF) in the psychoacoustic research community.
Surgeons have been using VR technology to improve their skills. This technology has greatly assisted in complex and delicate surgical procedures. For example, a doctor can scan the heart and other organs and upload them to a computer. Then, they can use the virtual reality head-on display scan to drill down. This allows the surgeon to plan and implement the required surgical procedure in advance, saving more lives.
Good communication, understanding and cooperation are the keys. Even if you are not in the same room as another person, VR can achieve this goal.
According to Jeremy Bailenson, founding director of the Virtual Human Interaction Lab at Stanford University, "VR sociality makes distance disappear and makes you feel like you are with others. You can see other people's emotions, gestures, feeling in the same room."
Teachers can use a pre-programmed avatar or digital image to create a virtual world, a computer-based environment where users can communicate with each other. The abstract theme can be more attractive to students, and more importantly, VR technology significantly improves learning by allowing students to revisit the course several times to enhance their understanding of knowledge. In addition, VR can also enable better social interaction between students.
The application of VR in prototyping has greatly saved some companies from potential and unforeseen dangers. Rather than performing complex, potentially expensive, and dangerous experiments on new products, it is wise to use VR prototyping technology to protect the company from these potential risks. Note: Regardless of how unique your new product is, you should think hard about using prototyping.
Whether it's medicine, education, entertainment, business or general communication, VR is changing the way we work and communicate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- 4D movies
- 4D equipment
- Passive glasses
- 4D seat type
- Motion Chair technology
- Primary role of dynamic seat
- 4D motion theater
- Why I believe that VR will change the entertain...
- How far is the somatosensory interaction into e...
- Motion to adopt open source technology-driven l...
- VR glasses cardboard VR box, virtual reality 3D...
- VR box for watching 3D movies via mobile phone ...
- Linear Ball Bearing in Metric Dimension Series,...
- HGH15CA Hiwin brand linear guide and block HG E...
- Linear bearing for KH series with good quality
- Gopro Head Strap Mount Harness for Outdoor Extr...
- Wall Mounted Solar Motion Light with 12 White L...
- Flanged PTFE bronze bushing bearing SF1 series
- Linear Roller Bearings, KR Series
- Linear guide block, HGW25CA /HGW25CC for CPC part